Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long does a flight session take?
A standard flight session for properties up to 3 acres is approximately (90) minutes on site and about (60) minutes of air time for photos and video. Larger properties, waterfront properties and properties with multiple buildings may require more flight time. We will review a satellite map and advise you on flight time required before scheduling.
How do I prepare for a shoot?
Please make sure that all visible surfaces are cleaned and free from dirt/bird debris. Yards should be trimmed and extra items such as trash cans, etcl, should be moved out of sight.
When do I get my photos and video?
Color corrected photos will be uploaded to a Drobox file, or E-mailed within 2-3
business days of the flight session. Video production of aerial footage will normally be completed within 3-5 business days from the flight session.
If there is additional ground level or interior footage to be edited, additional time may be required.
What does FAA Certified mean?
Commercial UAS (Unmanned Aircraft System) operators must possess
a FAA Part 107 Certification. Additionally, all equipment used must
be registered with the FAA. All flights must be conducted according to prescribed
safety rules. Additionally, we obtain Airspace flight authorizations.
We abide by all FAA regulations and carry UAS flight insurance.
What areas do you service?
We Service Orange County, California.
Can you create a YouTube video?
Yes! If you request a produced video with your services, we will upload a version to YouTube for your review and approval. Upon final approval of the video, we will change the video to public for your use. You are welcome to utilize our YouTube platform to send links, etc., to your video. We will also upload your video to a Dropbox file for your use.
How do I preview my video?
Non-produced video - If you plan to edit the video yourself, we will create an Mp4 clip of your footage, which will be uploaded to YouTube as an unlisted video, for your review. We will also upload your footage to a Dropbox file for your use.
Produced Video - We will upload your video to YouTube as unlisted, viewable only by a link, to view as we go through the editing process. You will be able to view and approve draft versions. After you have approved your final video, we will move it public, so you will have access to utilize it for your purposes. We will also upload your final version to a Dropbox folder with your other media if applicable.
How does your process for Aerial Photography work?
We have a streamlined process;
1. You submit your request for your required services.
2. We review the request, check for area flight restrictions, and if available, we approve it.
3. We contact you to coordinate your aerial photography session.
4. An FAA Licensed Drone Pilot will fly your aerial photography session.
5. 1-2 business days after your flight session, we will email you a link to a Dropbox file containing your images and un-produced video footage (If requested, and you plan to edit yourself.) If you requested a produced video, please allow 3-5 business days for your draft version to be completed.
6. If you requested a produced video, we will upload a draft version to an unlisted YouTube link for your review while we go through the editing process.
7. Upon completion of your project, we will submit a PayPal invoice for final payment.
8. Your media will be delivered without a watermark upon receipt of payment.