Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When do I get my photos and video?
Color corrected photos will be uploaded to a Drobox file, or E-mailed within 2-3
business days of the flight session. Video production of aerial footage will normally be completed within 3-5 business days from the flight session. If you requested a produced video with music, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
What does FAA Certified mean?
Commercial UAS (Unmanned Aircraft System) operators must possess
a FAA Part 107 Certification. Additionally, all equipment used must
be registered with the FAA. All flights must be conducted according to prescribed
safety rules. Additionally, we obtain Airspace flight authorizations.
We abide by all FAA regulations and carry UAS flight insurance.
What areas do you service?
We service Orange County, California.
Is a deposit required?
We require a $100.00 Non-refundable deposit 30 Days in advance of your event. We will work with you to re-schedule, if you are unable to proceed on the original date.
COVID19 - If your event is cancelled due to COVID19 Restrictions, and your event is not able to be rescheduled, we will issue a full refund of your deposit.
How do I preview my video?
Non-produced video - If you plan to edit the video yourself, we will create an Mp4 clip of your footage, which will be uploaded to YouTube as an unlisted video for your review. We will also upload your clip to a Dropbox file for your use.
Produced video - We will upload your video to YouTube as unlisted, viewable only by a link, to view as we go through the editing process. You will be able to view and approve draft versions. After you have approved your final video, we will move it to public, so you will have access to utilize it for your purposes. We will also upload a final version to a Dropbox folder with your other media if applicable.
Can you create a YouTube video?
Yes! If you request a produced video with your services, we will upload a version to YouTube for your preview and approval. Upon final approval of the video, we will unlock the video for your use. You are welcome to use our YouTube platform to send links, etc., to your video. We will also upload your video to a Dropbox file for your use.
How does your process for Aerial Photography work?
We have a streamlined process;
1. You submit your request for your required services.
2. We review the request, check for area flight restrictions, and if available, we approve it.
3. We contact you to coordinate your aerial photography session.
4. An FAA Licensed Drone Pilot will fly your aerial photography session.
5. 1-2 business days after your flight session, we will email you a link to a Dropbox file containing your images and un-produced video footage (if requested, and you plan to edit yourself.) If you requested a produced video, please allow 3-5 business days for your draft version to be completed.
6. If you requested a produced video, we will upload a draft version to an unlisted YouTube link for your review while we go through the editing process.
7. Upon completion of your project, we will submit a PayPal invoice for final payment.
8. Your media will be delivered without a watermark upon receipt of payment.