Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long does a flight session take?
A standard flight session for panoramas is approximately (60) minutes on site. Each project is different, and will vary depending upon circumstances.
When do I get my photos and video?
Color corrected photos will be uploaded to a Drobox file, or E-mailed within 2-3
business days of the flight session. Video production of aerial footage will normally be completed within 3-5 business days from the flight session.
If there is additional ground level or interior footage to be edited, additional time may be required.
What does FAA Certified mean?
Commercial UAS (Unmanned Aircraft System) operators must possess
a FAA Part 107 Certification. Additionally, all equipment used must
be registered with the FAA. All flights must be conducted according to prescribed
safety rules. Additionally, we obtain Airspace flight authorizations.
We abide by all FAA regulations and carry UAS flight insurance.
What areas do you service?
We Service Orange County, California.
How does your process for Aerial Photography work?
We have a streamlined process;
1. You submit your request for your required services.
2. We review the request, check for area flight restrictions, and if available, we approve it.
3. We contact you to coordinate your aerial photography session.
4. An FAA Licensed Drone Pilot will fly your aerial photography session.
5. 1-2 business days after your flight session, we will email you a link to a Dropbox file containing your images and un-produced video footage (If requested, and you plan to edit yourself.) If you requested a produced video, please allow 3-5 business days for your draft version to be completed.
6. If you requested a produced video, we will upload a draft version to an unlisted YouTube link for your review while we go through the editing process.
7. Upon completion of your project, we will submit a PayPal invoice for final payment.
8. Your media will be delivered without a watermark upon receipt of payment.